Monday, April 6, 2020

I'm dealing with it, I promise (the Corona Chronicles)

Denial
Time, time, time, getting time back as commitments and obligations evaporate. My proverbial dreams coming true.

Anger
Barrage of internet jokes and memes are becoming too cute, too hollow and too real.

Bargaining 
Daily, like I know what day it is, I vacillate between, “This isn't bad, I have everything I need.” and “This is crazy, when will it end?

Depression
Family, friend, neighbor, co-worker… me? When and how close will it hit?

Acceptance
Do I have any choice, power or control? Providence, fate, karma, coincidence, or divine plan? You tell me.

The economic impact of COVID-19 | Deloitte Insights


* With thanks to Kuebler-Ross & Kessler
Fiction 101 - The goal is to tell a story in 101 words or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment