Thursday, December 12, 2013

Logic? I’ll take football.

Here is my piece in the current catapult magazine:

Logic? I'll take football.

My heart can be pulled and tears called forth in numerous settings. Books, movies, songs and, I might as well admit, TV shows and commercials can all overwhelm me. A heartfelt conversation, whether with a friend or someone I have just met, can lead to a place of wonder.

I’m drawn in and it happens. Something whispers of something deeper: life as I hope and dream it could or should be; forgiveness, grace, reconciliation, second chances, unbelievable tenacity and peace; taste of the holy, of something more.

I think I’ve always had a sensitive side and I think it may be growing in intensity with age. Maybe I am more aware of it and have no interest in holding it back...

Follow this link for the rest of the story: https://www.catapultmagazine.com/moved/article/logic-i-ll-take-football


No comments:

Post a Comment