Friday, March 25, 2011

Things Heard in a Van While Driving Students, from the INN, Around Pittsburgh for a Spring Break Mission trip…

It’s Thursday! Seems like we just got here…

Did you see that guy?

Which one?

I feel like we’ve been here forever…

That one, the tall one…

You were supposed to turn back there…

I can’t believe how friendly the people are…

Go around the block and maybe we’ll see him again…

Who made this CD?

I’m getting so much more from them than I’m giving…

How can there be so many empty buildings?

No, I meant back there, that street…

I did. It’s special music for our trip…

What’s for dinner tonight?

I haven’t seen a Starbucks all week…

I’ve never felt so close to a group…

Now you really need to turn around…

I think I’m going to change my major, maybe quit school…

I gotta come back here someday…

My parents will never believe I did this kind of work…

Wait, let me check my phone…


It’s March, it happens.

1 comment:

  1. I think I was in this very same van at one time. Definitely captures an INN mission trip. This is great!

    ReplyDelete